Air Conditioning Controls & Thermostats El Paso and Surrounding Areas
AC controls and thermostats cut energy costs and help you manage your indoor environment. The Home Systems Heating & Cooling has installed numerous air conditioning control and thermostats in existing residential AC systems and in cooling systems for new residential construction. We’ve been caring for the indoor comfort needs of homeowners in Texas and New Mexico since 2008.
Here’s why customers continually choose our HVAC services:
- Our business is based on integrity, honesty, professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Our air conditioner thermostats have a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
- Our service technicians don’t work on commission; they won’t sell you products you don’t need.
- We offer upfront pricing.
- Our service technicians are experienced, factory-trained professionals.
- We install high-tech, energy-saving thermostats and programmable controls from Trane.
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist, but we service all controls and thermostats.
- We have a Better Business Bureau rating of A+.
- We’re a licensed contractor in Texas and New Mexico.
What Are Wi-Fi Thermostats?
Wi-Fi thermostats let you access your HVAC system with any internet-connected device from anywhere in the world. According to industry studies, you can save up to 15 percent on cooling costs with a Wi-Fi thermostat. We install user-friendly and intuitive thermostats that create an indoor environment based on your habits and preferences.
These devices have sensors that detect humidity levels, temperatures, movement and light. They use that information to create an indoor environment that’s uniquely tailored to your needs. The thermostats can even check weather reports in El Paso, Las Cruces and Socorro to see how current conditions are impacting indoor comfort.
What Are Programmable AC Thermostats?
Programmable AC thermostats can be set to automatically maintain different temperatures in your home at different times of the day on different days of the week. The more sophisticated the programmable thermostat, the more options it will offer for indoor temperature control. Studies show that using a programmable thermostat to turn back your air conditioning by 7°-10°F for eight hours every day can reduce energy costs by up to 10 percent.
Additional Benefits of Air Conditioner Thermostats
Smart thermostats have additional energy-saving features, and they can provide helpful information about your HVAC as well:
- A Wi-Fi thermostat can tell you if it detects issues in your cooling system.
- It can auto-correct temperatures that are too high or too low.
- It can alert you when it’s time to change the filter and let you know when to schedule maintenance.
- It can create reports about your home’s energy usage and provide tips to increase your savings.
- It can detect the location of your smartphone and turn on the AC when you’re almost home.
- When it turns off your AC compressor, an air conditioner thermostat can allow the fan to keep running so that it uses every bit of cold air to cool your home. This can reduce cooling costs by up to 30 percent.