Heat Pump Services El Paso, TX and Surrounding Areas
The Home Systems Heating & Cooling has installed countless heat pumps for existing and new construction homes throughout Texas and New Mexico. Whether you’re searching for a money-saving alternative to traditional HVAC for your new home or want to replace an aging central AC and furnace with a heat pump, we can help you achieve your comfort goals.
Here’s why customers choose us:
- We value integrity, honesty, professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- We offer upfront pricing and won’t try to upsell our systems and services.
- We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist, but we service all types of heat pumps.
- We thoroughly screen our heat pump service technicians.
- We install only high-quality Trane heat pump systems.
- We maintain a Better Business Bureau rating of A+.
- We cover our heat pump services with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
Heat Pump Repair In El Paso, Las Cruces and Socorro
Heat pumps use electricity to move heat from a cool place to a warm place. Air source heat pumps extract heat from the outdoor air and use it to heat your home in winter. In summer, they extract heat from your home and move it outside. Here are some red flags to look for that indicate that you need heat pump repair:
- The heat pump is stuck in one mode.
- You hear grinding, screeching or other disturbing noises.
- There’s ice on the indoor or outdoor cooling coils.
- The heat pump keeps turning off and on.
- You have reduced heating output or weak airflow.
New Heat Pump Installation and Heat Pump Replacement In El Paso, TX
Heat pumps use 75 percent less energy than furnaces, and they can reduce heating electricity usage by up to 50 percent. Heat pumps are an ideal home comfort solution in cities like El Paso, Las Cruces and Socorro that have hot summers and mild winters. For homes without ductwork, Trane heat pumps come in a ductless version called mini-split heat pumps. These systems last up to 15 years, depending on maintenance. If the unit is exhibiting any of these symptoms, it may be time for a heat pump replacement:
- Energy bills are increasing
- Heat pump needs frequent or costly repairs
- The system doesn’t keep you as comfortable as it used to
- You have uneven heating or cooling
Are you interested in a heat pump installation in a new residential construction? Contact The Home Systems Heating & Cooling for all your heat pump needs.